Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Makin' Things




No wonder I never blog - I'm too busy makin' things. I think I'm going to continue to make things and then post them on my blog. Brilliant.

Earlier this year I took some classes in jewelry wiring plus a refresher class in stained glass. When I found my long lost step daughter (rather she found me, I was the lost one) I wanted to make something to honor my eight step GRANDCHILDREN. How did I ever get to be THAT age already? I haven't even had my own kids yet. I guess I've been too busy - makin' other things.

These are my first two charm bracelets. They were loads of fun to create. I also made the boxes! I wish these pics did them justice. IRL they are very shiny and filled with sparkles.

I hope the girls (beautiful, young women now!) like them.

2 comments:

Terra said...

seriously, I had no idea about the long lost family! How cool....you will have to tell more. ALSO, I still think you need to open an etsy shop and sell your stuff

Bonnie said...

Oh Becky.. I was so excited when I say you had posted. Darn that Terra for beating to commenting!

Eight step grandchildren?? Wow, you are going to be busy now. How do Maynerd and Bella feel about that?

I love love the charm bracelets. They are going to love them too. How lucky for them to have found you.

I love the boxes too. You've been busy!

Can't wait to see more.