Friday, November 7, 2008

These are NOT real angels!

Real angels don't wear flowing white gowns and carry heavenly instruments. They wear blue jeans, T-shirts, and tennis shoes, and carry a lot of keys. They don't fly with feathery wings, but drive everywhere they go. Sometimes they have sports logos stuck to their SUVs and sometimes they don't.

Real angels don't always come when you want them, but always appear when you need them! Usually in the most unusual of places and at the most ungodly of hours!

Real angels don't bring you manna, they buy you breakfast, gift certificates, and doggy clothes.

Real angels don't have names like Theliel, or Vequaniel, or Muriel. They have names like Terra, Vicki, and Marta.

I know I must be in Heaven, because I see angels everywhere.

Fairies? Now THAT'S a different story!

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

You have many people who care about and love you! These things shoudn't happen to wonderful people like you, but they do. Hug Meynard and Bella tight tonight. Let us know if there is anything we can do....

Terra said...

Now I am the one crying. Becky you are the best and you deserve the best. We all love you!

BIG GIANT BLOG POST HUGS!
Terra

Grams said...

Sending you Hugs and Hugs and Hugs tonight.

Anonymous said...

Sweet Bo Peep!
So true about angels - I think they are all around. If you are not an angel you are pretty close.

I am so sorry about your Beau. He was a sweet dog and I am glad to have made his acquaintance. He was old but it still hard. You were a great mom to him. I thought your note was sweetly written.

More to you later. love you!

Anonymous said...

ok - anonymous was me. didn't mean to do that.