Monday, November 17, 2008

Tribute to Chili


There is a lot of sadness in the doggy community this week. Bella's friend, Chili, made her transition this past weekend. She was very young and had been quite ill. We will remember Chile as an energetic little girl who stole the hearts of everyone she encountered with her smiles, kisses, and wagging tail.

I can imagine Beau greeting her along her journey as they both happily bounce around in their new happy home free of earthly boundaries.

Bless you Troy, Moe, and Kinsey. You made a wonderful home and family for little Chile.

3 comments:

Terra said...

Oh, I am so sorry. Ick, Sad, yuck. I am so sorry.

Bonnie said...

I'm sorry to hear that. It is a comforting thought that Beau may be there to greet her. Maybe he needed some company?

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the Tribute. I am glad she and Beau are traveling the heavens together. They are having a blast meeting everyone, I am sure. She always made every situation happier and full of joy. I miss my little girl. Thank you again!