Thursday, February 24, 2011

Good luck is in the timing!

Nurse 1: (surgery recovery room) Look at this patient. She's barely awake and she has a huge smile on her face.

Nurse 2: It's unusual for surgery patients to look so cheerful when they arrive here. Especially from a bilateral mastectomy.

Becky (groggy and in a weak voice): Ohhh, thank God I'm HERE.

Nurse 1: I'm worried. There's a lot of pain involved in that procedure.

Nurse 2: Maybe it's the drugs. What could possibly be a worse or more painful situation than this?



Whew! Got out of it AGAIN!!

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

Whew.. that was close.

You are amazing an have an amazing attitude. Always looking at the bright side, you inspire me.

I love your new blog look!

Terra said...

Are frickin kidding me? Amazing. Amazing. LMAO!!!!

Paige said...

Wow, couldn't help but laugh, thanks for the morning giggle. Keep tough!

Jenny said...

Woo hoo! Silver linings are good...especially when you get out of JD!