Saturday, February 26, 2011

I Didn't Get the Memo


School Friday - pink everywhere! Kids in pink, parents in pink, teachers in pink. Boys in pink, girls in pink. Preschool in pink, middle school in pink. Pink shirts, pink shoes, pink scarves, pink pants. Pink ribbons on everyone! There was just one poor soul who wasn't in pink - ME! A fourth grader gave me a pink donut and Mrs. G gave me a pair of beautiful hand-crafted pink earrings.


After lunch, the whole pink school gathered together for a group pink picture and a big
"WE LOVE YOU MS MONTEITH"


I was totally tickled pink!!



2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Isn't that just amazing. What a wonderful way for them to show how much they love you! I was tickled pink also when I read this..... You are not alone on this journey that is for sure.

Jenny said...

Awwww...I love when little kids get behind something with love and care. It teaches them such a good lesson and there is nothing like the love of a child to help heal.