Thursday, March 17, 2011

Support Team

I'm celebrating my way cool support team who accompanied me to visit with the surgeon and oncologist a few weeks ago.

One might think, doom and gloom. Hardly! We had a great time joking and laughing and teasing with the doctors. I haven't had that great a time without alcohol since ..... EVER!

It's was a "Guess you had to be there," afternoon, but I can tell you that the mood was contagious and all the docs and nurses joined in with the humor and jokes.

Thank you Terra, Sandy, and Debby for being the wonderful women, friends, sisters that you are.

If surgery goes as great as the appointments, I'm sure to end up in stitches!




2 comments:

Bonnie said...

What a cool piece of art! You are a very talented lady but we knew that already.

I've never met Sandy or Debbie but that's a great picture of Terra!

How wonderful to have such a great support team. That's what you get for being such an amazing woman. And now you get to have Barbie boobs..no fair.

Terra said...

What an amazing drawing! You have such talent! This is beautiful!!