Friday, March 11, 2011

Visualize France


Get yourself in a comfortable position. Take several deep cleansing breaths. Relax your entire body and begin to visualize. Visualize me (yes, me... it's my blog) walking by this quaint French abode. Visualize me smelling the flowers. Visualize me going through the door. Visualize the inhabitants throwing things and yelling at me to GET OUT of their house - visualize it in French!!









Visualize me running barefoot through this beautiful field of flowers, in slow motion, my Breck Girl hair swinging behind me, wearing a long white gown, braless, of course, because I don't need one, my new Barbi Boobs don't bounce! Wiiiiiiii!








Visualize these yummy French pastries!! Visualize me eating them. Visualize you getting jealous and visualizing yourself into my visual and having a few for yourself. Wouldn't we be having a grand time in France??







Well, I'm going! Heck or high water - I ***WILL*** be in France July of 1012. Dayle Doroshow, who I took a polymer clay class from this past fall, teaches week long classes in France and I was planning on going. When all this cancer stuff appeared, I had my doubts. But I turned it all over to the Grand Powers That Be, and I believe.

Dayle believes too and sends me positive support and pictures of beautiful France. Thanks for your friendship, Dayle. To see her creativity, go to:

http://dayledoroshow.com/blog/index.php/about/.


OMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmm

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Would it be OK if I just visualize someone cleaning my house?

Saturday!

Geez. It would be sooo much better if the week came with two of them.

Bonnie said...

ummmmm.. Can I go? I think it is wonderful that you are setting this goal. I know you and I know it will happen! What a wonderful trip to look forward to.

Pictures are beautiful!

Those pastries look delightful.. and you running through fields of flowers with barbie boobs and breck hair... priceless!

dayle doroshow said...

Oh Becky- what a lovely post and I see you there for sure- I have no doubts! If any of your friends would like the early bird discount info send them my way or send me their email- If we dream it it will come!

Terra said...

You will get there! I know you will! And you will have so much fun